Haute Couture Week and Paris Fashion Week Online Success
The Haute Couture Week and the Men’s PFW® took place exceptionally online, respectively from July 6th to 8th and July 9th to 13th, 2020.
The Federation de la Haute Couture et de la Mode in partnership with Launchmetrics has created two platforms dedicated to each of these events. They may be consulted on the website fhcm.paris, and are available until September 15th. Both are structured around several headings:
- Official calendar, through which the creative videos of the participating houses were revealed,
- Magazine, with additional content provided by the houses, cultural institutions or medias,
- Events, in order to present all the initiatives of the houses or partners (round tables, conferences, interviews, concerts, cultural visits…),
- Houses, dedicated space to in-houses contents,
- Sphere, FHCM showroom for emerging brands.
Most members and invited houses participated in the operation: 33 houses on the Official Haute Couture Calendar, 67 on the Men’s PFW® Calendar. Have also joined the platform, houses who have chosen to be present only in the Magazine or in the House sections.
To maximize the visibility of the content, the Federation de la Haute Couture et de la Mode has set up an amplification ecosystem through the main worldwide distribution networks, including Google, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Canal+, the New York Times, and Hylink (for the Chinese networks).
To date, the Federation de la Haute Couture et de la Mode is pleased to share the success of the mechanic set up:
- Platforms have cumulated 202K visitors and 490K page views,
- Video contents for the official calendars have cumulated an audience of 19.4 million views (5.6 million on Youtube and 13.8 million on Weibo, Tencent Video and Bilibili),
- Launchmetrics estimates the MIV (Media Impact Value)* of the 7 days Haute Couture and Men’s PFW® Online at $65.1M.
Launchmetrics’ Machine Learning algorithm provides brands with a unified currency to measure the value of all
marketing activities across Voices, Channels, and Markets by assigning a monetary amount to every post, interaction,