Haute Couture Spring-Summer 2021
The Haute Couture Week starts today and will run until January 28th. 28 houses registered on the Official Calendar are participating in the week in the form of online events.
10 Haute Couture members are participating: Alexandre Vauthier, Alexis Mabille, Chanel, Christian Dior, Giambattista Valli, Julien Fournié, Franck Sorbier, Maison Margiela, Schiaparelli, Stéphane Rolland.
5 corresponding members are participating: Fendi Couture, Giorgio Armani Privé, Iris Van Herpen, Valentino, Viktor & Rolf.
13 invited members are participating: Aelis, AZ Factory, Aganovich, Azzaro Couture, Charles de Vilmorin, Christophe Josse, Imane Ayissi, Julie De Libran, Rahul Mishra, Rvdk Ronald Van Der Kemp, S.R. Studio. LA.CA., Yuima Nakazato, Ulyana Sergeenko.
4 Haute Joaillerie Houses join the Event calendar this week: Anna Hu, Boucheron, Chanel Joaillerie, De Beers.
These recordings and filming, as well as the professional events that will take place, comply with the decisions taken by the public authorities and the health protocol that the Federation de la Haute Couture et de la Mode (FHCM) has established based on the recommendations of the Ile-de-France Regional Health Agency.
Digital set up
The Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode is renewing its global digital system, which it is further expanding with new broadcast partnerships.
The Haute Couture Week® platform, powered by Launchmetrics, will be accessible to the general public while retaining spaces reserved for professionals.
It will be structured around the following headings
- Official Calendar: it presents the video content of the brands registered on the Official Calendar,
- Insider: magazine including several sections such as interviews with designers, expert insights, focuses, craft, inspirations, brand contents, press articles,
- Events: calendar gathering the digital events of the Haute Couture and Haute Joaillerie Houses and of our cultural partners, also the closing event: the fashion auction to raise funds for Sidaction,
- Partners: section dedicated to their role and content,
- Houses: a space that brings together all the content of each house, general information and specific content accessible only to professionals.
The FHCM continues its partnerships with YouTube, Google, Canal +, The Asahi Shimbun, Instagram, Facebook and the main Chinese social networks, as well as the participation of The New York Times. New partnerships have also been established with CNN Style and Kommersant.
The FHCM benefits from the continued support of DEFI, L’Oréal Paris and DS Automobiles, official partners.